I make use of the following quality assurance process to provide you with a high-quality document.
1. Your document is reviewed and the translation context is set.
2. A preliminary translation is performed.
3. The translated document is compared against the original one to review its context accuracy.
4. The translated document is proofread by an experienced proofreader to check context and to detect any spelling and grammar mistakes. The proper changes are made.
5. The revised document is proofread once again to check its context accuracy and to look for any spelling and grammar mistakes.
6. A final edition, if necessary, is performed before delivering the document to the client.
Member of the American